- 8 oz. of sago (half a packet)
- 6 oz. of sugar (variably)
- 6 oz. coconut milk
- 32 oz. of water
- Pandan leaves (optional)
- Fruits (optional, you could have bananas, honey melon, water melon, or canned peaches)
- Boil the water in a pot.
- Put the sugar and pandan leaves into boiling water.
- Add in the sago and stir periodically to make sure that the sago
- does not stick to the bottom of the pot. (The water should always be boiling)
- After 30-40 minutes, the sago should be cooked (they turn transparent). Turn off the heat and stir in the coconut milk.
- Cool in fridge and serve with fruit.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0