- 16 slices of bacon
- 1 lb chicken livers cut into quarters
- 1 can (8-oz) sliced water chestnuts
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 2 Tbs brown sugar
- 1 tsp ginger
- 1 Tbs Dijon-style mustard (optional)
- Cut bacon slices in half crosswise. Wrap 1/2 slice bacon around piece of chicken liver and water chestnut slice.
- Secure with wooden toothpick.
- Arrange on broiler pan.
- Combine last four ingredients and brush over bacon rolls.
- Broil 6 inches or so from the heat, 15 to 20 minutes or until bacon is crisp and chicken livers are done, turning and brushing with sauce occasionally.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0