Rotisserie Chicken Pot Pie
- 3 cups cooked rotisserie chicken
- 8 tablespoons (1 stick) butter or margarine
- 1 cup fresh or canned green peas or carrots
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce can condensed cream of celery soup
- 1 cup each; water
- biscuit mix
- Preheat oven to 400-degrees
- Roughly chop chicken meat into cubes.
- Melt butter in a small cup in the microwave
- If using canned vegetables, drain them; discard liquid
- Place chicken in bottom of a 13x9x2-inch glass casserole.
- Distribute vegetables over chicken.
- In a medium bowl, whisk condensed soup with water; pour over chicken and vegetables.
- Using same bowl, whisk biscuit mix with milk and melted butter until smooth.
- Bake 30 minutes, until crust is lightly browned and casserole is bubbling around the edges.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0