Rothschild’s Savory Chicken
- 1 1/2 cups seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 Tbsp. fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/2 cup Robert Rothschild Raspberry Wasabi Dipping Mustard
- 8 chicken breasts, boneless, skinless
- 4 Tbsp. butter, melted
Combine breadcrumbs, parmesan cheese and parsley. Brush chicken with Robert Rothschild Raspberry Wasabi Dipping Mustard and roll in breadcrumb mixture. Place chicken in greased 15 X 10 inch baking dish. Drizzle with butter. Bake at 400 degrees for 15 – 20 minutes or until done. Additional serving suggestions for Raspberry Wasabi Dipping Mustard: – Serve as a dip for sushi or fresh fish. – Add to your deviled egg filling for a new zing. – Use as a dip for pretzels or egg rolls.