Rosie’s Strawberry Pie
• 1 cup flour
• 1 stick diet margarine
• 1 tsp sugar
• 2 cups diet lemon-lime soda
• 4 Tbsp cornstarch
• 1 box sugar-free strawberry gelatin
• 6 cups unsweetened fresh strawberries
- Mix flour, diet margarine and sugar with fork until crumbly
- Press in pie pan like a graham cracker crust
- Bake at 350° for 10-15 minutes or until light brown
- Bring lemon-lime soda and cornstarch to a boil until thickened. Add gelatin and cool. Add berries and put in pie shell. Refrigerate.
- When serving, top with a diet whipped topping.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0