Rocky Road Frozen Pie
- 1 cup reduced-sugar strawberry preserves, such as Smucker’s
- 1 (8oz) container whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 1/2 cup mini semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup toasted pecans
- 1 prepared 8″ chocolate crumb crust
- Place preserves in chilled mixing bowl.
- Fold in 1 cup whipped topping & blend well.
- Gently fold in remaining topping. Do not blend thoroughly – streaks of topping may remain. Quickly stir in rest.
- Spoon into prepare crust & smooth the top of pie.
- Freeze at least 2 hours or overnight.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0