Roasted Red Pepper and White Bean Dip
- 1 jar (12 ounces) roasted red bell peppers, drained, divided
- 1 can (15 ounces) white beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup firm silken tofu
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley leaves
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1/2 teaspoon diced jalapeños
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Pita bread or tortilla chips
- COARSELY chop enough roasted bell peppers to equal 1/2 cup.
- PLACE remaining bell peppers, beans, tofu, parsley, lime juice, olive oil, cumin, garlic, jalapeños, and salt in food processor; cover. Process until smooth. Stir in chopped bell peppers. Refrigerate for about 1 hour before serving. Serve with pita bread or tortilla chips.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0