- 6-8 green and red peppers
- 1/2 cup of olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon of oregano
- Salt (desired amount)
- Pre-heat oven to 325 degrees.
- Wash and dry the peppers. Place peppers in a brown paper bag, close tightly and place on a rack in the oven. Bake in oven until you notice that the skin of the peppers is starting to peel off the peppers and the peppers are starting to become soft.
- Remove from oven and let cool. Next, take the peppers out of thebag and place them in a dish.
- Gently remove the skin and then the stem and seeds of the peppers.
- Cut the peppers into strips and place in a bowl. Add oregano, olive oil and desired amount of salt. Mix and serve.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0