Roasted Bc Potato Wedges Mexican Style
- 4 large BC YUKON GOLD POTATOES
- 2 tsp (10 mL) finely grated lime rind
- 2 Tbsp (25 mL) lime juice
- 2 Tbsp. (25 mL) olive oil
- 1/2 tsp (5 mL) chili powder
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) garlic powder
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) finely grated Monterey Jack or cheddar cheese, optional
- Peel potatoes, halve lengthwise and cut crosswise into 1/2 inch (1.5 cm) wedges; set aside.
- In large bowl, whisk together lime rind, lime juice, olive oil, chili powder and garlic powder. Add potato wedges and toss together to coat.
- Bake on greased baking sheet at 425F (220C) for 25 minutes until potatoes are almost tender. Sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Bake for 10 minutes more or until cheese is golden.
- Serve with salsa and sour cream for dipping.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0