- 1 c sugar
- 3 T cornstarch
- 4 c sliced rhubarb
- 1/2 c water
- few drops red food coloring
- graham cracker crust
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1 1/2 c tiny marshmallows
- 1 (3 3/4 oz) pkg vanilla instant pudding mix
- Combine sugar and cornstarch stir in rhubarb and water. Cook and stir till thickened. Reduce heat and cook 1-3 minutes. Add coloring. Spread over crust. Cool.
- Whip cream, fold in marshmallows. Spoon over rhubarb mixture.
- Prepare pudding mix according to pkg. directions. Spread over all.
- Sprinkle with reserved crumbs. Chill.
Graham Cracker Crust:
- Combine 1c finely crushed graham crackers, 1/4 c melted butter and 2 T sugar.
- Reserve 2 T mixture for topping. Pat remainder in 9x9x2″ baking pan.
- Bake 350° 10 minutes. Cool.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0