Reduced Fat Chicken Pie
- 3 cups cut-up cooked chicken
- 1 large can chunky vegetables
- 1/2 cup skim milk
- 1/2 cup fat free sour cream
- 1 can reduced fat cream of chicken soup
- 3/4 cup reduced fat Bisquick baking mix
- 1/4 cup yellow or white cornmeal
- 3/4 cup skim milk
- 1 egg white
- 2 cups fat-free shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Heat oven to 375º
- Heat chicken, 1/2 cup milk, the sour cream and the soup to boiling. Spoon into rectangular baking dish, 13x9x2 inches.
- Beat remaining ingredients except cheese with a wire whisk about 1 minute or until almost smooth. Pour evenly over hot chicken mixture. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake uncovered 20 to 25 minutes or until top is set and soup mixture bubbles around edge.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0