Ravioli with Creamy Garden Vegetable Sauce
- 1 package (9 ounces) Refrigerated Light Four Cheese Ravioli, prepared according to package directions, drained, and kept warm
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine (optional)
- 1 container (15 ounces) Refrigerated Fat Free Garden Vegetable Sauce
- 1 can (2 1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained (optional)
- 1/2 cup Evaporated Low Fat Milk
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- HEAT oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion; cook, stirring occasionally, for 2 minutes.
- Add wine; cook for 1 minute. Add pasta, sauce, olives, evaporated milk, and 2 tablespoons cheese; toss well.
- Cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until heated through. Top with remaining cheese.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0