Raspberry Yogurt Pie
- 1 Keebler Ready Crust Shortbread pie crust (6 ounce)
- 1 carton (10 ounce) frozen red raspberries, thawed
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 envelopes (2 tablespoons) unflavored gelatin
- 1 carton (8 ounce) vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup sour cream
- Drain raspberries, reserving juice. Add enough water to juice to measure 2/3 cup.
- In saucepan, combine sugar and gelatin, add reserved liquid. Heat and stir until gelatin and sugar dissolve.
- Remove from heat. Gradually stir in yogurt and sour cream, mix well.
- Stir in raspberries
- Pour into crust.
- Chill until set, about 4 hours.
- Garnish with whipped topping if desired.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0