Raspberry Swirl Cheesecake
Time to make:
Calories per Servings:
- 1 pkg (9 oz) chocolate wafer cookies, finely crushed
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup firrmly packed dark brown sugarFilling:
- 1 can (12 oz) raspberry dessert filling, strained
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 3 pkg (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 3 tbsp flour
- 3 eggs
STEP BY STEP:
- Preheat oven to 325F. In medium bowl, combine cookie crumbs,butter and brown sugar. Press firmly on bottom and sides of a 9″ springform pan.
- In large blowl, beat cheese until fluffy. Beat in sugar, sour cream and eggs until smooth. On low speed, add leomon juice, flour and vanilla, mix well.
- In medium bowl, stir 1/3 of the batter into strained raspberry filling Mix well. Pour remaining batter into prepared pan; using spoon, drop the raspberry filling into the plain batter. With knife, swirl filling into batter.
- Bake 1 hour or until center is set. Carefully loosen top of cheesecake from teh edge of pan with a tip. Cool. Chill.
- Remove sides of pan. Garnish as desired.