Raspberry Swirl Cheesecake Pie
- Pastry for single crust pie (9-in.)
- 2 pkgs. cream cheese(8 oz.),softened
- 1/2 c. sugar
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 3 tbls. raspberry jam
- Line unpricked pastry shell with double thickness of foil. Bake at 450º for 5 minutes; remove foil. Bake 5 minutes longer. Remove from oven. Reduce heat to 350º.
- In mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth. Add eggs, beating on low speed just until combined. Pour into pastry shell.
- Stir jam. Drizzle over the filling. Cut through with a knife to swirl the jam.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Cool on a wire rack for 1 hour.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes before slicing.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0