Ranch Buffalo Chicken Salad
– 8 cups chopped romaine lettuce leaves
– 2 cups chopped tomato
– 1/2 cup sliced celery (optional)
– 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (about 4 oz.)
– 1-1/4 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into bite-size pieces*
– 2 Tbsp. cayenne pepper sauce
– 1 Tbsp. I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Spread
– 60 sprays Wish-Bone® Salad Spritzers® Ranch Dressing
On serving platter, arrange lettuce, then top with tomato, celery and 1/2 cup cheese; set aside.
In medium bowl, combine chicken with cayenne pepper sauce. Season, if desired, with salt and black pepper.
In 12-inch nonstick skillet, melt Spread over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring occasionally, 8 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
Top salad with chicken and remaining 1/2 cup cheese. Just before serving, spritz with Wish-Bone® Salad Spritzers® Ranch Dressing.
*SUBSTITUTION: Use cut-up cooked chicken tossed with cayenne pepper sauce to save time.
TIP: Also terrific with 1 can (14.5 oz.) black beans, rinsed and drained.
Preparation Time: 20 Minutes(s)
Cook Time: 8 Minutes(s)
Nutrition Information per serving
Calories 240, Calories From Fat 100, Saturated Fat 5g, Trans Fat 0g, Total Fat 11g, Cholesterol 75mg, Saturated Fat 280mg, Total Carbohydrates 7g, Sugars 3g, Dietary Fiber 3g, Protein 28g, Vitamin A 120%, Vitamin C 45%, Calcium 20g, Iron 10g