Quick Turkey Chili
- 2 pounds lean ground turkey
- 4 cans (15 ounces each) kidney or black beans, undrained
- 2 jars (16 ounces each) salsa
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 package (1.25 ounces) taco seasoning mix
- Sour cream (optional)
- Shredded cheddar cheese (optional)
- COOK turkey in 5- to 6-quart Dutch oven until no longer pink. Stir in beans, salsa, water, and seasoning mix. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes. Spoon half of chili into 2-quart freezer container or two 1-quart freezer containers.
- Seal, label, and freeze for up to 2 months. Serve remaining chili with sour cream and cheese.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0