Quick Shepherds Pie
- 2 pound package Homestyle or Whipped Mashed Potatoes
- 24oz can prepared Beef stew
- 1 teaspoon onion powder (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350F. Spray a 2-quart baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
Spread half the potatoes over the bottom of the baking dish.
- Stir the onion powder and garlic powder into the beef stew. Pour over potatoes.
- Drop the remaining mashed potatoes on top of the beef stew using a teaspoon.
- Bake until hot (30 – 40 minutes).
Share & Print
0 0 100 0