Quick and Easy Chicken Foo Young
- 1 Tbs. Sunflower Oil or Peanut Oil
- 8-oz. boned Chicken Breast, cut into strips
- 2 tsp. Salt (divided)
- 1 medium Onion, sliced
- 7 oz. fresh or frozen Peas
- 8 oz. Bean sprouts
- 5 whole Eggs, beaten
- 3 oz. Shiitake Mushrooms, sliced
- Heat the oil in a wok over medium to medium-high heat. Stir fry the chicken until lightly browned.
- Add one teaspoon of salt, the onion slices, and the peas, and stir fry for another 2 minutes.
- Add the beansprouts and stir fry for a minute more.
- Add the eggs, beaten with the other teaspoon salt, and the mushrooms to the ingredients in the wok; reduce the heat to a low setting.
- Stir occasionally while the eggs set so that the mixture does not burn on the bottom of the hot wok.
- When the mixture has set and is brown in places, the dish is ready to be served. Goes great with a brown gravy and steamed white rice.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0