Quick Creamed Crab Soup
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped green pepper
- 4 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/4 cup sherry
- 1/2 pound jumbo lump crab meat
- buttered toast or cooked rice or crisp chow mein noodles
- Melt butter in saucepan. Add green pepper and onion. Sauté 3 minutes.
- Stir in undiluted soup and sherry. Mix well. Add crab. Heat until steaming, stirring gently to avoid breaking crab pieces.
- Serve over hot toast, rice or noodles. Sprinkle with parsley.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0