- 24 flour tortillas
- 1/4 cup cooked Chorizo sausage
- Assorted shredded cheeses: Pepper Jack, Mexican
- Chihuahua, and Colby Jack
- Chopped green or red pepper
- 2 teaspoons olive or vegetable oil for frying
Cut out flour tortillas using desired shaped cookie cutters (2 tortillas makes 1 quesadilla). Heat oil over medium heat in medium frying pan. Fry bottom half of tortillas, until lightly browned. Turn over, top with 1/2 – 3/4 teaspoon of cheese and choice of veggies, chorizo or cheese only. Place second tortilla on top and press down. Fry until light golden brown and crisp on both sides. Serve warm with guacamole, sour cream or salsa.