- 8 (6-inch) fajita-size reduced-fat flour tortillas, divided
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 cup fat free refried beans
- 1/4 cup diced green chiles
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) shredded reduced-fat Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives
- PREHEAT oven to 450° F.
- PLACE 4 tortillas on baking sheet. Sprinkle cheddar cheese evenly over tortillas; top with remaining tortillas. Brush lightly with olive oil.
- BAKE for 4 minutes. Combine pizza sauce and cumin in small bowl; spread on tortillas. Spoon beans evenly over sauce mixture; sprinkle with chiles, green onions, Monterey Jack cheese, and olives.
- BAKE for 3 minutes or until cheese is melted. Cut into wedges.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0