Q&E White Pizza
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1 cup ricotta
- 1/4 cup parmesan
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 pkg. Broccoli soup mix (Knorr)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 medium tomato, sliced thinly
- 1 prepared pizza crust (Boboli)
- Heat oven to 450º
- In bowl, stir in 3/4 cup of mozzarella with the ricotta, parmesan, milk and dry soup mix. Stir well, add garlic.
- Spread this mixture over crust, top with sliced tomato and 1/4 cup remaining cheese.
- Bake 12-15 minutes or until cheese is melted & brown
Note: Top as you wish
Share & Print
0 0 100 0