Q and E Wild Rice Soup
- 10 bacon strips
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 box (6-3/4 oz) quick cooking long grain and wild rice mix
- 2 can condensed cream of potato soup, undiluted
- 4 C. milk
- 2 C. cubed process American cheese
- In a large skillet, cook bacon until crisp. Remove to paper towels to drain.
- Reserve 1 tsp. drippings. Sauté onions in drippings.
- In a large kettle, cook rice as directed. Stir in soup, milk, cheese and onion.
- Crumble 8 strips of bacon and add to soup. Cook and stir over low heat till cheese is melted.
- Crumble remaining bacon and sprinkle over soup.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0