Q & E Banana Cream Pie
- 1 3-3/4 oz pkg. instant vanilla pudding
- 2 cups banana ice cream (softened)
- 2 medium bananas, sliced
- 1 baked pie shell
- 1 pint heavy cream, whipped
- 1 banana, slices for top
- Blend instant pudding with ice cream until well mixed, beat with electric mixer on low speed for 2 minutes.
- Line bottom of pie shell with bananas, pour pudding and ice cream mixture over bananas and chill for one hour. Spread whipped cream over top of pie, with banana slices.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0