Puree Of Carrot Soup
- 1-1/2 pounds of carrots
- 4 cups regular strength chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- Dash of cayenne pepper
- Peel or scrub carrots. Slice into 1/2-inch rounds and put in 2-to 3-quart pan. Add broth, curry powder, cumin, and cayenne. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover, and simmer until carrots are very soft, about 25 minutes. Puree in blender. Stir in lemon juice.
- Can be served hot or chilled.
- Garnish with carrot curls and either chopped parsley or cilantro.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0