Pumpkin Cheesecake Torte 2
Time to make:
Calories per Servings:
- 1 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine, meltedFilling:
- 12 oz cream cheese, softened
- 5 eggs, divided
- 1 1/4 cup granulated sugar, divided
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cup solid pack pumpkin (16 oz can)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tsp ground cinnamonTopping:
- 1 cup heavy cream, whipped
- slivered candied ginger(optional)
STEP BY STEP:
- For crust: In medium bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and butter. Spray 12x8x2-inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray. Press crump mixture onto bottom of dish.
- For filling: In food processor or mixer bowl, combine cream cheese, 2 eggs, 1/2 cup sugar, and vanilla until smooth and well blended. Pour mixture over crust. Bake in preheated 350 degree F oven for 15 minutes. In medium bowl, stir together remaining eggs, remaining sugar, pumpkin, milk, and cinnamon until well blended. Carefully spoon pumpkin mixture evenly over cream cheese layer; smooth top. Return to 350 degree F oven; bake an additional 40 to 45 minutes, or until pumpkin is set. Cool and chill.
- For topping: Pipe or spoon whipped cream over top; garnish with slivered candied ginger if desired. Cut into squares to serve. May also be served as a frozen desert.
- Nutritional information per serving, 1/12 of recipe; calories 385; protein 7g; carbohydrate 34g; fat 26g; cholesterol 162mg; sodium 250mg; potassium 210mg.