- 1 pkg. large flaky biscuits (8 count)
- spray topping
- 1 c. cooked ham, cubed
- 1/2 red delicious apple, peeled and diced
- 1 c. shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 T. grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp. black and red pepper blend
- 1/2 tsp. curry
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place one biscuit in the center of a circular pizza pan. Arrange the other seven around it, allowing them to overlap slightly
- Starting in the center, press the dough into a 10-inch circle (the edges will form scallops).
- Spray a light coating of butter spray topping over the dough. Sprinkle with ham, apple, cheeses, and spices.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 12-15 minutes or until biscuits appear light golden brown. Serve warm by pulling apart.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0