Provencal Potato Pizza
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Romano cheese
- 1/2 lb. red potatoes, thinly sliced
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- pizza dough
- 1 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Romano
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a medium skillet cook and stir meat and onion until meat is crumbly; drain off all fat. Add tomato sauce, two tablespoons flour, oregano, and salt. Heat to boiling and cook, stirring, for one minute.
- Pour into a 9- x 13-inch ungreased baking pan and cover with Mozzarella slices.
- Beat together eggs, oil, milk, salt, and remaining flour, and pour over cheese and meat mixture. Sprinkle with Parmesan and bake until pizza is puffy and cheese has melted, about 25 to 30 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0