Provencal Potato Pizza
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Romano cheese
- 1/2 lb. red potatoes, thinly sliced
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- pizza dough
- 1 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Romano
- Combine oil & garlic in small bowl. Stir well.
- Combine 1 tsp. oil mixture, potato slices, salt & pepper in bowl; toss well.
- Arrange potato slices in a single layer on baking sheet. Set aside.
- Brush prepared pizza dough with remaining oil mixture. Arrange onion slices over dough. Arrange potato slices on top. Sprinkle with cheeses.
- Bake at 450º for 10-15 minutes or till crust is golden.
- Remove from oven. Sprinkle with sage.
Note: Rosemary can be added on top.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0