- 4 cups frozen hash-brown potatoes
- 2 cups water
- 1 can condensed cream of celery soup (10-3/4-ounce)
- 1 (15-1/4 -ounce can whole kernel corn, undrained
- 1 to 2 cups sliced carrots
- 1 cup finely chopped celery
- 1 tablespoon instant minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- Ground black pepper
- Dash of hot red pepper sauce
- 2 tablespoons cooked bacon pieces or can use turkey bacon
- In a large sauce pan, combine potatoes, water, soup, corn, carrots, celery, onion, nutmeg, pepper and pepper sauce. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring frequently.
- Once soup begins to boil, reduce heat, cover and simmer 10 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally. Add water as needed. Add bacon just before removing from heat.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0