- 4 medium sized unpeeled baking potatoes — (2 pounds)
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 4 slices turkey bacon
- 3/4 cup reduced-fat sharp cheddar cheese — (3 ounces)
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh chives
- 1/4 cup nonfat sour cream alternative
- Bake potatoes at 425º for 1 hour or until done. Cool slightly.
- Cut each potato in half lengthwise; scoop out pulp, leaving a 1/4-inch-thick shell. Reserve pulp for another use.
- Place potato shells on a baking sheet. Spray inside of shells with cooking spray. Bake at 425º for 8 minutes or until shells are crisp; set aside.
- Cook bacon in microwave according to package directions; cool slightly. Chop into small pieces; set aside.
- Divide cheese evenly among potato shells. Bake at 425º for 5 minutes or until cheese melts.NOTES : Sprinkle evenly with bacon and chives. Serve with sour cream alternative.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0