Potato Pancakes With Apples
Time to make:
Calories per servings:
68 calories 2 g fat
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 lb russet potatoes, peeled
- 1 apple, peeled and cored
- 1 large egg
- gr pepper
- canola oil
- powdered sugar
STEP BY STEP:
- Grate potatoes and apples in food processor (work quickly to avoid discoloration). Squeeze out liquid .
- Add egg and flour, salt and pepper to taste. Mix well in large non-stick skillet, heat enough oil to cover bottom of the pan.
- Spoon out the batter into pan, being careful not to crowd.
- Cook until crisp and brown on one side, then turn and fry on other side.
- Keep finished pancakes warm in oven all pancakes are fried. Drain on paper towels.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar if desired just before serving.