- 1 tablespoon oil
- 4 large leeks, cleaned and sliced
- 6oz thick cut bacon, chopped
- 1lb potatoes, peeled and diced
- 2 pints chicken stock
- 1/4 pint single cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- Salt and pepper
- In a large pan heat the oil and add the leeks and bacon. Cover and cook slowly for about 10 minutes.
- Add the potatoes and stock. Bring to the boil and then reduce to a simmer until the potatoes are just beginning to break down, about 15-20 minutes.
- Stir in the cream and one tablespoon of parsley and season to taste.
- Serve with the remaining parsley sprinkled on the top.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0