- 3 cups mashed potatoes (prepared w/milk)
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbsp butter or margarine, melted
- 1-1/2 tsp salt
- 1 can (8-oz) pizza sauce
- 3 ounces sliced pepperoni
- 4 fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup (4-oz) shredded mozzarella cheese
- In a mixing bowl, combine potatoes, eggs, Parmesan cheese, butter and salt. Press onto the bottom and up the sides of a greased 10-inch pie plate.
- Spread pizza sauce over potato mixture to within 1/2-inch of edges.
- Top with pepperoni and mushrooms.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 375-400º for 25-30 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0