Potato Chip Cookie Mix
You will need:
1 cup softened butter, (2 sticks)
1 teaspoon vanilla
1. Empty jar contents into a large mixing bowl and mix
2. Add the butter and vanilla and mix until blended completely.
3. Shape into walnut sized balls.
4. Place on ungreased baking sheet and flatten.
5. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 14 – 18 minutes,
until edges are very lightly browned.
6. Let cool 5 minutes on the cookie sheets.
7. Remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Makes 2 1/2 dozen.
Cinnamon Bar Cookies Mix
1 c. sugar
2 c. sifted flour
1 1/2 tbsp. ground cinnamon
1 tsp. salt
1 1/2 c. powdered or chopped walnuts
Use a 1 quart wide mouthed jar. Mix the sugar, flour, cinnamon and salt together
and pour in the jar. Place the nut into a resealable bag and place on top of mix. Seal, decorate and attach the recipe tag.