Pot O’ Gold Potato Soup
- 3/4 C. chopped celery
- 3/4 C. chopped onion
- 1/4 C. butter
- 2 cans (14 1/2 z each) chicken broth
- 2-1/3 C. mashed potato flakes
- 1-1/2 C. milk
- 1/2 C. cubed process American cheese
- 3/4 tsp. garlic salt
- 1/8 to 1/4 tsp. chili powder
- 1/2 C. sour cream
- In a 3 qt. saucepan sauté celery and onion in butter for 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in broth; bring to a boil. Reduce heat. Add potato flakes; cook and stir for 5-7 minutes. Add milk, cheese, garlic salt and chili powder. Cook and stir till cheese is melted.
- Just before serving add sour cream and heat through (do not boil)
Share & Print
0 0 100 0