- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 pound pork tenderloin, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 cup sliced onions
- 1 cup sliced carrots
- 4 medium potatoes, peeled & cubed
- 3 tablespoons chicken-flavor instant bouillon granules
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 4 1/4 cups water
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 2 cups thinly sliced cabbage
- Heat oil in Dutch oven over medium heat. Add pork, onions, and carrots; cook until pork is browned.
- Add potatoes, bouillon, vinegar, and 4 cups of water; mix well. Simmer 40 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- In small bowl, combine remaining 1/4 cup water with flour; beat with wire whisk until well blended. Add cabbage and flour mixture to stew; mix well. Cover; simmer an additional 10 minutes or until stew is thickened, stirring occasionally
Share & Print
0 0 100 0