Pla Lat (3 Flavoured Fish)
- 2 tablespoons of chopped shallots (purple onions)
- 1 tablespoon of chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon prik ki nu daeng (red “birdseye” chillis), sliced
- 2 tablespoons of fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons of palm sugar
- 2 tablespoons of lime juice
- 2 tablespoons of fish stock
- In a small saucepan, saute the garlic and shallots in a little oil, then remove and set aside. Pour off the oil, leaving only a thin film on the pan.
- Return half the shallots and garlic to the pan, and add the other ingredients. Stir to dissolve the sugar and then simmer to thicken the sauce.
- Add the remaining shallots and garlic, stir until heated through, then pour it over the grilled fish.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0