Pizzas Pies For Two
- 1/2 pound lean ground beef or Italian sausage
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (2 ounces)
- 1/2 cup Bisquick baking mix
- 2 tablespoons very hot water
- Heat oven to 375°. Grease two 10- to 12-ounce casseroles
- Cook ground beef, onion and bell pepper in 10-inch skillet over medium heat, stirring frequently, until beef is brown; drain. Stir in pizza sauce and mushrooms. Heat to boiling, stirring occasionally; reduce heat. Simmer uncovered 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Spoon beef mixture into casseroles. Sprinkle 1/4 cup cheese on each.
- Mix baking mix and very hot water; beat vigorously 20 seconds. Turn dough onto surface dusted with baking mix; gently roll in baking mix to coat. Shape into ball; knead about 10 times or until smooth. Divide dough into 2 balls. Pat each ball into circle the size of diameter of casserole. Cut steam vent in each circle with knife or cookie cutter. Place each circle on beef mixture in casserole.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until very light brown.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0