Pizza Roll Ups
- 1 French, pizza, Italian or All purpose bread dough — Loaf
- 1 lb Ground turkey or beef
- 1 t Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Pepper
- 2 c Mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 Tbsp Parsley, fresh, chopped
- 4 c Italian tomato sauce
- Preheat oven to 400º. Thaw dough; roll into 14 by 24 inch rectangle about 1/4 inch thick. Brown ground meat; stir in remaining ingredients. Spoon mixture evenly onto dough, slightly pressing filling into dough. Roll dough lengthwise like a jelly roll and cut into 1 inch slices.
- Spray 2 rimmed cookie sheets with nonstick spray; lay slices on sheets about 1 inch apart. Let roll ups sit for 10 minutes.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool rollups and freeze in 4 1-gallon bags.
- Place a bag of Italian tomato sauce in each bag.
To serve: Thaw rollups and warm in a preheated 400º oven for 10 minutes or heat in microwave 2 minutes on high.
Serve with warmed Italian tomato sauce.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0