- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 5 (1-oz.) cooked ham slices, diced
- 1 small bell pepper, diced
- 1 8 oz. can pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1/4 cup almonds, chopped
- 4 (8-inch ) flour tortillas
- 1/4 cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup (4-oz.) shredded mozzarella cheese
- Stir together the first 5 ingredients. Brush tortillas with sauce.
- Spread 1/4 of tomato mixture down center of each tortilla; sprinkle with cheese.
- Roll up, and place, seam side down, in lightly greased 13 x 9-inch pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0