Pizza Pot Pie
- 2 lbs. Italian sausage
- 2 (6 oz.) cans tomato paste
- 2 to 3 tsp. oregano leaves
- 2 to 3 tsp. basil leaves
- 4 oz. can mushroom pieces and stems, drained
- 1 lb. (4 Cups) shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 c. grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 c. chopped fresh parsley
- 10 oz. can Pillsbury all ready pizza crust
- Heat oven to 375 degrees. In large skillet, brown sausage; drain well. Stir in tomato paste, oregano and basil. Spoon evenly into ungreased 13 x 9 inch pan. Top with mushrooms.
- In medium bowl, combine Mozzarella cheese, 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese and parsley. Spoon over sausage and mushroom mixture.
- Unroll pizza crust; press or roll to 13 x 9 inch rectangle. Place crust over cheese mixture; seal edges.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes or until crust is golden brown. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Note: Other ingredients can be added to suit individual tastes such as onion, green pepper, ground beef, olives, etc.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0