Pizza In A Pot (CP)
- 1 lb. bulk Italian sausage
- 1 can (28 oz.) crushed tomatoes
- 1 can (15 oz.) chili beans
- 1 can (15 oz.) black beans, rinsed & drained
- 1 can (2 1/4 oz.) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 small green pepper, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 C grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 T. quick cooking tapioca
- 1 T. dried basil
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- Hot cooked pasta
- Shredded mozzarella cheese, optional
- In a skillet over medium heat, cook sausage until no longer pink; drain.Transfer to crock pot.
- Add the next 13 ingredients. Mix well.
- Cover and cook on low for 8-9 hrs or until slightly thickened.Discard bay leaf.
- Stir before serving over pasta.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese if desired.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0