- 1 cup hot water
- 1 pkg. dry yeast
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 Tbs. vegetable oil
- 3 3/4 cups all purpose flour
- Place hot water in large bowl, dissolve yeast, sugar, and salt. Add oil and stir to blend.Add flour, one cup at a time until you have a stiff dough you can handle. It may not take all of the flour.
- Place on floured surface and need for 5 minutes.
- Place in lightly greased bowl cover with tea towel and let set until doubled in bulk.
- Punch down, divide in half, make into ball and roll out dough to form a 12 inch crust.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0