- 4 tbsps. olive oil
- 6 tbsps. finely chopped onion
- 2 minced cloves garlic
- 6 tbsps. finely chopped green pepper
- 6 tbsps. finely chopped red pepper
- 4 tbsps. finely chopped cured ham
- 1 large tomato, chopped finely
- 4 eggs
- Heat 2 tbsps. of the oil in a medium frying pan.
- Sauté the onion, garlic, red and green peppers slowly until the peppers are tender.
- Add the ham and cook for a further minute. Mix in the tomatoes and seasoning. Cover and cook for 10 minutes.
- In a bowl lightly beat the eggs with a fork, then stir the vegetable mixture into the eggs.
- Clean the pan and then heat the remaining oil.
- Add the eggs with the vegetables and stir constantly until the eggs are set but not dry.
- If desired serve with triangles of bread sautéed in butter.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0