Pineapple Millionaire Pie From Furrs Cafeterias
- 2 cups, sifted powdered sugar
- 1/4 lb (1 stick) margarine or butter, softened
- 2 large eggs
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
- 2 Baked 9 inch pie crusts
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup sifted powdered sugar
- 1 cup crushed pineapple, well drained
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Cream together powdered sugar and butter with electric mixer. Add eggs, salt and vanilla. Beat until light and fluffy.
- Spread mixture evenly into baked pie crusts, then chill. Whip cream until stiff. Blend in powdered sugar. Fold in pineapple and pecans.
- Spread this mixture on top of butter mixture and chill thoroughly.
- Garnish as desired
Share & Print
0 0 100 0