Pineapple Gung Pao
- 1 medium onion — sliced
- 1 red bell pepper — cut in strips
- 1 handful snow peas
- 1 head broccoli — cut up
- 1 cup mushrooms — sliced
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- cup unsalted cashews or other nuts
- 1 can pineapple chunks
- 6 cloves (or less) garlic — minced
- 1 tablespoon (heaping) ginger — minced
- 4 habenero peppers (or less, if desired) — minced
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons tamari
- 1 tablespoon flour
- Pour 4 tablespoons vegetable or peanut oil in wok over med-high heat.
- Add onion, bell pepper, snow peas and broccoli. Stir fry for 3 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients in following order, stir-frying 1 min after each addition: Mushrooms and bean sprouts; cashews and pineapple; Habeneros, garlic, ginger, tamari and lime juice.
- Stir in flour to thicken. Serve immediately.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0