Pineapple Cheese Ball
- 2 pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1 pkg. dried ranch dressing mix (Hidden valley is the best!)
- 1 small can of crushed pineapple
- 2 stalks of green onion
- 1/4 cup of shredded cheese, Jack or Colby
- Mix the package of ranch dressing mix with the softened cream cheese until well mixed.
- Then add 1/2 can of crushed pineapple,(no juice), the 2 stalks of green onion chopped and the shredded cheese. Mix well and cool in the fridge for 20 minutes.
- Turn out onto a cheese board or platter. Mound it in the center and shape into a ball with a spoon. If you like you can cover the ball with sliced almonds, sprinkle with dill weed, parsley or paprika.
- Chill completely before serving.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0