Pineapple Bran Muffins
1 cup sifted flour
3 1/2 teaspoons Rumford Baking Powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 tablespoons sugar
1 cup bran
1 egg, beaten
1/3 cup milk
1/3 cup pineapple juice
1/3 cup drained crushed pineapple
3 tablespoons melted shortening
1. Sift flour, Rumford Baking Powder, salt and sugar together. Mix in bran.
2. Combine egg, milk, pineapple juice, crushed pineapple and shortening.
3. Add liquid mixture to dry ingredients, stirring only until moistened.
4. Use a tablespoon to dip batter into greased muffin pans, and fill 2/3 full.
5. Bake in a hot oven (425° F.) 20-25 minutes.
Makes 12 muffins.